Monday, June 9, 2008

Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming

Okay so I have definitely reached the age where I need to use an anti-aging cream! I am will to accept this fact; however, I will do everything to keep looking as youthful as possible. Therefore, when Buzzagent.com sent me an offer to try the Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Cream I jumped at the chance to try it. I have fallen in love with this product. I leave it on my bathroom vanity so I will remember to use it. (Yes, I am also of the age where I forget to do things also!) I love how the cream makes my skin so soft without leaving it feel greasy. I also love that fact that the wrinkles do not seem so noticeable.

I highly recommend this product to both women and men if you want to have a good feeling face and neck.

No comments: